Protecting Energy Assets through Continuous Intelligent Management
Pixel Velocity’s real-time, multi-site, multi-sensor intelligent management platform helps monitor energy assets and safeguard against operational and environmental incidents. Pixel Velocity can help you maximize operations, share critical data, keep your enterprise operating with greater efficiency, decrease response times, strengthen security and improve safety performance of your energy asset with automated analytics and 24/7 coverage of assets and locations in an integrated platform.
To deliver operational continuity and improved safety performance, the hydrocarbon leak detection system combined with Event Velocity™ Pro pinpoints small gas leaks and emissions remotely, alerting automatically and immediately. Leaks are detected as they occur, not hours or days later, and the speed of detection supports proactive leak repair that can avoid disruption and costly shutdowns. Benefits of continuous monitoring include:
- Capturing real-time site activity and asset performance through our event management platform with integrated industrial control systems (i.e., SCADA) data.
- Helping energy operators ensure higher levels of reliability and continuity across asset fleets without increasing staff requirements or responsibilities.
- Detecting leaks immediately with precision clarity on disruption prevention and corrective actions, helping operators ensure continuity and eliminate unknown health and safety risks for detection response personnel.
- Integrating real-time imagery and data analytics into advanced event management and response protocols that shorten response cycles and provide enterprise-wide intelligence.
- Correlating detection events into patterns to help operators and response teams prevent future disruptions in operations, safety, and security.
- Offering high-value data streams that scale to support asset integrity and enhanced revenue continuity.
- Enhancing safety at local, regional, and enterprise levels and creating public relations advantages of fewer public, regulator, and safety concerns.
- Coordinating multiple departments—operations, safety, environmental, and security—in real time to dramatically reduce incident response cycles.
- Creating safer operating conditions across new and aging infrastructure.