Reduce both exposure and risk.
Nobody ever plans for something to go wrong, so the less time spent in hazardous environments, the better. If an area is unsuitable for inspection, it’s important to know about it before a worker is put at risk. Improvements in workforce safety can make or break a competitor. The right software can help.
- Improve environmental compliance
- Lower exposure to harmful chemicals or gases
- Pinpoint how and when to make the right repairs
- Utilize skilled workers at the height of their ability
Event Velocity software enables operators to view, monitor and manage assets in hazardous environments remotely. Cohesive views with zero exposure allow workers to prevent, detect and respond to disaster with all the appropriate info.
- Remote gas leak detection
- Malfunctioning equipment sound detection
- Real time alert visualization
- Remotely control tank level measurement before and after loading
- Remotely control optical gas imagery sensors
- Monitor personnel and vendors on-site
- Identify perimeter breaches in real time
- Visualize gaseous leaks
- Reduced windshield time
By automating field operations, sensor data can be analyzed to increase production without increasing costs. Special features that aid this data include:
- Remote detection of up to 20 hydrocarbons and, notably, methane
- Sound alerts when malfunctioning equipment is detected
- Sound alerts correlated with multiple systems to reduce false alarms and alarm fatigue
- Replace routine site visits with event-driven visits or scheduled virtual tours
- Data for optimization and regulatory compliance